Flower Care Tips
These flower care tips will really make a difference to lengthen the life of your fresh flowers. Most flowers will last a week, with some varieties lasting even longer. The cooler the room, the longer the flowers will last.
- Use cut flower food, it contains the correct ingredients to lengthen the life of your flowers.
- Use thoroughly clean vases, bacteria kills flowers.
- Cut stems at an angle with sharp scissors.
- As lily flowers open snip off the stamens to keep pollen to a miniumum.
- Keep lilies away from cats as lily pollen is poisonous to them
- Remove any faded blooms or foliage as soon as possible.
- Change the water and re cut the stems every 3 days.
- Mix daffodils with other flowers.
- Put flowers near ripening fruit.
- Place in a draught, direct sunlight or near radiators.
- Get lily stains wet or rub. Dab with sellotape to remove.
- Hesitate to ring us with any questions 01603 478033